So Totally Completely Utterly Unfair

it will come as a great surprise to you that i had a late night last night, and that a few (several) cocktails were involved.

yes, see? you're shocked.

so um, this morning i wasn't feeling so great. and i decided that i should probably eat something simple and good for me, like whole grain toast. with 7-UP.

and i went to the kitchen.

and i saw them.

fucking cupcakes

look how they're just sitting there, looking all deadly. with jelly beans on top.

you know what those things aren't*? whole-grain toast.

but, hungover on a now-sunny friday, i have the willpower of a golden retriever. and couldn't help myself. so whatever. it was totally unfair to bring them into the office in the first place, Evil Coworker Who Shall Remain Nameless**.

******

p.s. speaking of cupcakes, this cupcake rocks!


*they are, however, a fabulous hangover remedy! who knew?

**it was totally stacy.

Comments

  1. The question is, did you eat just one? or all three of them?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the shout-out, Kristy. I got a German Chocolate cupcake on my lunch break yesterday then went to go check out a new gym near my office. I was actually standing outside the gym, eating a cupcake, diligent in not letting one glob of coco-nutty frosting escape and I was like, "Hmm. I wonder why I'm not losing weight. It must be genetic."

    ReplyDelete
  3. sorry. didn't think you'd actually *eat* one of those things. I should have warned you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cupcake Mafia? Why... this site isn't even ABOUT cupcakes! I feel totally betrayed!

    ReplyDelete
  5. looks like drinking is quite a common theme in your stories. Why don't you dry out for a while to get a clearer picture of life. lush.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts