Comments

  1. ...and yet, they totally will, despite all your requests to the contrary.
    May you rest in peace, potted Valentine's Tulip.
    Hopefully your cats are better than mine.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i have no plants in my home because they all get eaten.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have a cat that looks so much like yours, they could be twins!

    And yes, plants are also high on his "to be eaten and destroyed" list . . . *sigh*

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have a tiny potted azalea on my balcony that I got for easter- since I brought it home, it's been warm enough to open the sliding glass door. Harley has taken to sitting at the screen door meowing threats through the screen.
    I think there's a pet-plant war brewing(or, y'know, fully in progress) Humans' decor is just collateral damage.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks like that remind me that our kitties are really just wild animals disguised as pets.

    P.S. My verification letters are femaxdm. FEMA axed them?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts