Maybe It's Just Narcissism...

...or maybe she totally rocks anyway...

Comments

  1. << wiping away a tear >>

    My two favorite people, one RLF and one IIF, getting along so nicely! I'm just so proud.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm still in shock. Not from your ass photo, but from the nerve it took to post it. You are my new idol. I'm placing you up there with Lucille Ball and Carol Burnett as one who is willing to do just about anything for a laugh.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Damn that is the biggest bruise ever. How do you sit?

    ReplyDelete
  4. check out my blog...you know, since we are talking about asses and all.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Holy Crap, Beeb!!! Was that you?? Dumbass...lol

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's great to get recognition from others for our finest achievements. And for our finest bruisings.

    ReplyDelete
  7. ...and my PANTS are off to you too!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh no - not another k wanna be who wants to be part of the in-crowd of groupies here. move over Valerie.

    ReplyDelete
  9. are you there, kristy? it's me, kendra. i'm at work, but i think i'm in trouble. i have the shakes... and i can't concentrate... i'm not sure if i can make it another day. where are you? please help. i need to know someone else's life is as discombobulated as mine!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Am guessing you and some of your real-life friends would like to be at this event ?

    http://www.sfgate.com/listings/event.php?events,e204342

    ReplyDelete
  11. "Oh no - not another k wanna be who wants to be part of the in-crowd of groupies here."

    Dear Anonymous,

    Screw you. Grow up.

    Sincerely,
    Cj

    ReplyDelete
  12. LOL@Cj

    That is an excellent response! It made me laugh as this particular 'anonymous' has visited my blog and taunted me mercilessly.

    Well said!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Dan, how do you know which anonymous this is? I know the anonymous on your blog and he loves Kristy and this blog and didn't post this. Do you have some sort of psychic ability the rest of us don't. Just wondering.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts