Ch-Ch-Changes...

you may have noticed that my blogging has been pretty sporadic in the last few weeks.

and that is because my life has been a bit...unpredictable.

i don't much like to talk about work here, but if you are a reader of my boss, KnitterStacy's blog, you would have probably noticed that she is now my ex-boss because she left and took a different job. and probably you would think that that's maybe indicative of changes for me.

and you would be right.

so yes, between my traveling back east and the holiday/b-day weekend my job has shifted dramatically and (as you may've picked up on from the last entry) i have been hoping for a job offer.

which i received.

meaning i will be starting a totally new job along a slightly different career path*, and this is all very (scary) exciting and positive.

and now that things are settled, i expect to return to our regularly scheduled blogging...





*new career path means i did not take the offer from the aforementioned, now-somewhat-browbeaten-by-blog (sorry!) greg. but thanks for the support, imaginary internet friends.

Comments

  1. quote 'but thanks for the support, imaginary internet friends.' unquote

    Hmmm...well I'm not afraid to admit that you likely don't consider me an 'internet friend' since I've only recently found and started commenting on your blog but as for 'imaginary'? Yikes!

    Does this mean if you stop thinking of me I'll disappear? I'll have to comment on each story you post or I might fade from existence.

    Congrats on the new job!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to see you are moving on and I hope to read some great posts about your new job.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So you got an offer from Greg? Way to go!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats K! You deserve it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Way to go! Good luck with the new career path:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats! I don't consider myself an imaginary internet friend either.

    ReplyDelete
  7. "Imaginary Internet Friends" (IIF's) If you'll go back to the beginning of Kristy's blog and start reading, you'll realize this is a tongue in cheek term she has been using all along and usually in a self deprecating humorous context. As time has gone on, it has become a term of endearment for the people who post on her blog. Some of whom are personal friends and aquaintances.

    ReplyDelete
  8. thanks, anon.

    IIF (imaginary internet friend) is indeed a term of endearment. really!

    ReplyDelete
  9. So Kristy, what is the new career path exactly?!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congrats on the new job and new path, Kristy!

    I'm sure that someday all your IIFs will be proud to say "we knew you when..."

    Leigh

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'm so sorry I am now your ex boss. but you will do awesome at your new, exciting job. greg and i will hold down the fort without you! or is that forte? see -- we *needed* you here! xxoo
    -knitter stacy

    ReplyDelete
  12. I just got a new job, too! Congrats to you!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Let us all sing....

    "Movin' on up! To the top! To that de-luxe apartment...."

    Great that's going to get stuck in my head for the day.

    Congrats!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts