Vote for Me! I'm a Jackass!


(vote here)



FIRST of all, let's just say that I have approximately 9,326 logins and accounts and things all over the internet, and am always signing up for more! because someone has developed something that's even! cooler! than the last version except then no one uses it and it becomes obsolete.

I have, for example, something of a placeholder name/account on friendster, tribe, myspace, linkedin, and facebook, and probably 14 others I don't remember. (I know, I know, so do you.) But that's in addition to this blog, plus about 8 other blogs I either tried to create or contribute to -- and only some of which were on Blogger.

Why am I telling you all this?

Because, see, not only do I register mySELF everywhere, I try and register this BLOG everywhere, because I think that's how you're supposed to do it. There are almost as many sites out there for the purpose of promoting blogs as there are blogs, and I have lost track of where I've registered.

So.

I saw that Stacy (that's Stacy of the interview questions below, which are still happening, btw) was nominated for a Blogger's Choice Award and so I went to the site to go vote. And I saw that I had to -- rightofcourse -- REGISTER in order to do this, and so along with ME I was all like, OH I WONDER IF I CAN REGISTER MY BLOG, TOO.

And yep, I can. And did.

But I didn't totally grasp what I was doing.

Which is where we get to the point of this entry.

The good news: I HAVE BEEN NOMINATED FOR BEST HUMOR BLOG!

The bad news: I WAS NOMINATED BY MYSELF!

Awesome. Just, awesome.

Are congratulations in order OR WHAT?

Mmmm.

If you'd please consider voting anyway, that would be awesome. Thanks.

Click here to vote.

Comments

  1. i'm too busy laughing at you nominating yourself to answer your question...

    guess that means i need to vote for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. If it makes you feel any better, if I did that sort of thing (nominate, register, all that!) - I'd have nominated you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. who is auny purl?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts