Man With Cat: A Portrait

when i started looking through pictures i'd taken with my non-viewfinder-having camera, i discovered this shot, taken (obviously*) at christmastime.

my cats LOVE men. and men who like cats? my cats love those men EVEN MORE.

they will all but ignore me completely if they have a viable man-lap. not that i blame them, exactly, but come ON.




i am pretty sure he's** thinking, "mommy? who's mommy? i don't know what you're talking about. Ish, keep rubbing. ignore that woman with the camera. she is crazy."



*because yes, that is a fake, lighted christmas tree in the background.

**i actually tried this picture with a thought bubble over my cat's head, but then decided that to do so might set me down a very un-good path. a path, for example, wherein i might take pictures of my cats, determine what they're thinking, illustrate a thought bubble, write my cat's thoughts in the bubble, and then post the whole thing on my blog. yeah, not good. i would prefer not to remain single for the rest of my life, thanks.

Comments

  1. Cats are sneaky!...and very patient, theyll wait forever to get even!..lol ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, if Crazy Aunt Purl can post what her cats are thinking, why not you?

    Am I a crazy cat lady if those are the kinds of posts that make milk shoot out my nose?

    I'm doomed.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is a gorgeously undignified cat.
    Does Ish travel on the bus, by any chance?!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh-my-God that man is gorgeous gorgeous gorgeous

    ReplyDelete
  5. Erm. Regarding my earlier comment and to avoid any misunderstanding...the gentleman's posture reminded me of the hell that can be: sitting next to a man on the bus. You know, the leg thing...oh fiddlesticks.
    (Wanders off, worrying).

    ReplyDelete
  6. LMAO at the part about the cat and the thought bubbles! Hilarious. Glad you are back.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts