We Don't Need No Stinkin' Photoshop

When I was a very little girl, my mom said that I would get on two-week kicks. I'd be totally, completely absorbed by something for two weeks, and then like clockwork -- DING! TWO WEEKS IS UP -- lose interest in it and move on to something else.

I don't know if this holds true any longer, but at the moment, I am having a BALL fancying myself an "artist." I have actually always wanted to be a graphic designer (truth be told) but I have none of the things you need to be a graphic designer, such as an eye for design or what I believe they call "skills." So it has come to this.

I am thrilled that you enjoy my "artistry" and would be happen to provide additional artwork on request.

For example:
botanylicious said...

I love your diagrams! I, too, want to borrow (with proper credit to you of course) the drinking stick figure, except change it to have wild curly hair.

To which I say, ask and ye shall receive be sorry. Voila!


Comments

  1. I love it! I want one with shoulder-length blonde hair! You should make these in to something on CafePress! Too cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahem. First time to your site and I must say that I was SUPPOSED to read something off my nightstand tonight. I was SUPPOSED to stay off the internet. And then I find your site. Apparently, it's the blog I can't put down (as in, turn away from, not insult...no wait, I wouldn't do that either). In other words, you are hilarious. So I forgive you for my procrastination. It was totally worth it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't stop laughing! I didn't even know about this until I checked my e-mail and my friend wrote, "The diagram of you on shewalks is so cool!" Diagram?
    Thanks!!!!! This is totally going on my blog and Facebook!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts