Wanna Help Me Do My Job?

'Cuz that'd be cool.

Basically, we're narrowing down where the next big annual conference should be. What do you think?

It's been narrowed down to 4 locales:
  • San Francisco
  • San Francisco-area (outside the city; Silicon Valley-ish)
  • Boston
  • Las Vegas

I wanted to post the poll on my site, but I couldn't get it to work. Of course.

But you can vote here:

A bunch of information regarding pros and cons of the event can be found in this extremely well written post on BlogHer (yes, of course I wrote it):


So go vote, and ask your fellow would-be BlogHer attendees to do the same!

Comments

  1. I wish that poll on the BlogHer site would show you which is winning after you vote!

    I voted for Silicon Valley. When it comes down to it, I don't go to BlogHer to sight see, I go for the conference. I bet most people who go can't really afford to be there for longer than the conference days with money, work, kids, etc. Because of this, I don't really care where it is. It should be somewhere easy, accessible, and convenient.

    Besides, you know how people are. They will complain it's too expensive, or they'll complain about the venue, blah blah blah. I think it should just be where ever can best accomodate us for the ease of the conference and for your mental health!

    ReplyDelete
  2. my vote? Denver... or any of those except Vegas... OK, I'll stop being snarky and go vote proper now... hope all is well with you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Silicon Valley-ish! :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts