- For starters -- I don't know if you remember this -- but in the cleaning and clearing out of my dad's house, a box of my old journals was discovered and I now have them here in SF with me. Some of the entries? From back when? Definitely worth noting.
- Also, maybe this would be the equivalent to reading about paint drying (or, you know, cat pee) but I would love to give a rundown of the Serious Relationships I've had in my life, because sort of there are a startling number of them. I have been in love a lot. I have almost always had a boyfriend. I don't think this is a problem -- though I've been told repeatedly that it is -- but rather, I think this just makes me good at being in relationships. Some people are good at being single. I am not one of them.
- There are a bunch of "serious" things I'd like to write about, but have never known where to begin. My mom and her depression. My parents' relationship. On being an orphan at 30. My sister, Sam, who's gotten short shrift here.
- Oh, well and that little issue of having been dating a married-but-separated man for the last year and a half. It's been a great, awful, terrifying rollercoaster ride. Although with far less crying than one would expect. And I don't think I've told anyone this (hello, everyone), but in the early, heady days of our Romance-Or-Whatever, I did NOT do that thing where you get drunk and cry at your boyfriend...
[I did learn, however, that this is a common phenomenon, at least in the Bay Area. More on this, too.]
But! I would get drunk and carry on imaginary conversations with his mother. Alone in my apartment. Out loud.
- And lots of bits and pieces I've neglected for too long. I haven't drawn anything in a while. I never finished the story of T's birthday weekend. Like, two years ago I said I'd be telling you the worst three things men have ever said to me. I got through the first two: one was here and the other here -- seriously amazing. But I didn't get to the third. Also, maybe I should post about sex sometime.
Plus, now that I have more time (read: not insanely busy with the conference, yet) I will try and be better about acknowledging comments and actually commenting on all of the blogs I read, too.
On another, couldn't be more unrelated note -- WTF is up with Sanjaya? I sort of am hating on American Idol this season. Seriously.
And also I love the Apprentice. Don't tell anyone.