I mean, YES. I'm happily married and all. But I've heard that some people use all these new-fangled tools like Twitter to facilitate dating. And I have to screw up my forehead and think, "UM? REALLY?" Because the bulk of people I follow and who follow me fit into these categories:
- People I know (and am therefore not dating in real life; also, my actual husband)
- Women bloggers, mostly moms (not dating prospects)
- Funny people who are totally anti-social in real life (not dating prospects)
- Social media "experts" who seem incapable of having human conversations online, but who I follow in case they are actually "competition" (they aren't)
- Celebrities, mostly chefs (not really dating prospects but that's not really my fault)
Ish had better watch out.