Today my a cappella group is having a 6+ hour rehearsal, followed by the most musical of all musical activities: bowling.
Rest assured, however, that I will return to a regularish schedule of blogging promptly thereafter. (Are you resting? Assured?)
So here's some stuff!
1. It's football season again. I don't exactly follow closely, but I love that Ish does. I love having football on in the background, because it reminds me of growing up in New England. Now, if I could just get Ish to HOLLER at the television, screaming bloody murder about how the New York Giants have FUCKED UP THEIR WHOLE FUCKING GAME, I would maybe even shed a tear.
2. I posted another Project Runway recap on MidseasonReplacements. You should go read it, it's like 3 seconds long.
3. I have recently been in touch with a handful of people on Facebook, and I can't wait to blog about it. I don't mean to be dramatic, but it's kind of been life-changing. And it doesn't even involve now-defunct Scrabulous.
4. I have taken to working out every day by playing my Wii. I'm not sure if this makes me sad or modern or modernly sad or what-have-you. I DO know that I'm almost a pro-level at Wii Tennis.
5. I am now officially running late for rehearsal.
p.s. Regarding Samantha's comment in my last post -- Ish and I are still together. I just call myself "single" as it relates to marriage, not partnership. It's always kind of a gray term, and I'm never sure exactly whether to say I'm single or not. Usually I just say "I'm with someone."