Sunday, July 22, 2012

Hipster Toddler With BONUS! Sad Chinese Bag Girl

I don't totally understand where or how memes get started, but I'm pretty sure it's not from people taking pictures of their kids and then putting them on MemeGenerator and then blogging about it. Then again, maybe that's exactly how memes start.

Funny thing, this internet.

Anyway. I took the requisite* photo of toddler-wearing-oversized-sunglasses...

HipsterToddler

and then laughed at the result because she looked like such an over it hipster. So I decided to start this meme thing.

Hipster Toddler Digs Tacos

Hipster Toddler Is Over Your Tweets


You can create your own versions of Hipster Toddler here, if you're so inclined (if you do, let me know). Or go ahead and make your own! It's a fun thing to do when you're supposed to be watching your children.


This one is my favorite: 


Hipster Toddler Should Run Your Social Media
Because it's in direct response to a widely circulated, laughably stupid post by a recent college graduate called, "Why Ever Social Media Manager Should Be Under 25." 

::::BONUS::::


I got my Chinese Wholesaler email on Friday. Below was my favorite image... somewhere between "duckface" and abject misery.

Pretty Asian Girl Hates This Bag
"New Arrival Rivet Embellished Black Big Bag For Women"

Pretty and chic Chinese girl will buy your bag. But she won't like it.


*It's in the Parental Handbook. See also: Santa's Lap, Asleep In Carseat, Running Through Garden Hose

4 comments:

  1. I want to subscribe to your Chinese wholesaler catalog.

    And I'm trying to come up with a funny Hipster Toddler meme, but it ain't workin. I'll get back to you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the blog redesign - Miss your posts though :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice Article, same with lizz i also want to subscribe to Chinese wholesaler catalog.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am greatly weighed down by your opinions for that specific tale. A additional deeper and staged expertise could well be very fine for me
    davia leather

    new game kids

    toko jaket kulit murah di garut

    jaket kulit asli domba

    jaket kulit jakarta

    jaket kulit

    ReplyDelete