Blogroll

My blogroll is woefully out-of-date. I don't know how to keep up with anyone anymore, which is why I am grateful for Twitter.

If you would like to be included here, please just send me an email.

Bloggers I know:
The Original Pawns of Comedy
RiseyPland
Citizen of the Month
KnitKittyKnit
Jestertunes
Not a Girl, Not Yet a Wino
Mom 101
Zesty Enterprises
Famous bloggers I just pretend to know:
Crazy Aunt Purl
Dooce
The Bloggess
[Redacted]
Bloggers
I feel like I know
:
Ramblings and Reflections
Salvatore Falco
DizzyMsLizzy
Better Than Birdfood
Dork-O-Rama
Dewey in Toronto
Embracing Mediocrity
Sexy Bastards & Sugar Vixens
Ramblings of a Curious Mind
Hampster Grrl
Lucky Lady
Aarwenn's SO Not an Idiot
SnarkyBitch
B/c She Said So
Sweet Bippy Shananigans
Pyewacket is Yummy
Diana the Huntress
Shari: A Tall Drink o' Water
One Sexy Prude(nce)
This Couple's Cookin'

Comments

Popular Posts