A No-Nazi Update

Hello, and welcome back to my rantlessness.

Every time I declare I'm going to start posting regularly, I seem to jinx myself. So I am not going to say that.

By the way? Everything is over. All the busy conference season stuff has finally concluded, and while I have a few battle wounds yet, I am finally breathing again. I'm taking time to think and to be calm and to nap, which I'm doing much of these days (don't ask, I don't know -- maybe my body thinks daylight savings is already over?). It's been very needed.

And I'm starting to emerge, starting to look at 2009 and beyond. I'm looking forward to the holiday season. And um, the wedding.

Ha! Yeah. Wedding. I'm gonna have to get on that.

But(t) also, I want to let you know that I have a post in the works about -- what else? -- my ass. My ass, and its unfortunate circumferencestance on what should have been a highly professional occasion.

With diagrams.

Stay tuned!

Comments

  1. Oh, I have missed your diagrams! YAY!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh cool - DIAGRAMS! I love your posts with diagrams! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have yet to write a post regarding my ass but I can't wait to see what you come up with!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts