It's Time for...The Really Cool Oscars Pool!!!

For the last eleven years, my dearest friend, Emily, along with her husband, Nick, have put together the "official" Really Cool Oscars Pool.

It's fun to play even if you haven't seen any of the movies, because while Part One asks the standard, "who will win?" questions, Part Two asks the really important stuff -- the stuff that makes it fun to watch the Academy Awards.

Questions like:
  • Will Brad Pitt sport any form of mustache?

  • From what movie will the final clip be in the Lifetime Achievement montage?

  • How many of the 24 available awards will have been given (as in, the winner has been announced) by: 6 p.m.? 7 p.m.? 8 p.m?
Want to play? Email me, Tweet me, or send me a note on Facebook and I'll send it to you, along with the rules and how to enter. It's the most fun $5 you'll spend this year. You can also leave a comment with your email address if you prefer.


* * * * * * * * *

P.S. I can't find the printer cable anywhere, and they have stopped manufacturing my model printer/scanner. This means I need to go out and buy a new All-in-One because a) they are way cheap now and b) I have some awesome photos from back in the day that deserve to be scanned and blogged about.

Comments

  1. I'm having an Oscar party. I'll buy in to this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Count me in! Avanhouten at sbcglobal dot com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, I've been looking for something different than the usual pool...I'd love it if you shared!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts