Redirect

Okay then.

I feel pretty confident that my abrupt, often shrill political posts catch some of you off guard. Not that any of you think I shouldn't post them (maybe you do), but that probably you don't know what to do with them. Yeah?

I mean, it's not like I'm especially even about them. I usually only post political things when I'm really upset or pissed off.

So in discussing this last night with MeJane and Ish and ElG (who, I should add, has a degree in foreign policy and is a great writer and if he had it to do over again, would/could/should have been an Atrios or Kos or Josh or Wolcott or at least a TBogg. Or even Bart), we decided we'd just start a political blog together.

I'll let you know when the details are worked out.

And I will now return you to our regularly scheduled blogging.

Comments

  1. I think that is a great idea. You should also check out Bill Scher's blog, liberaloasis.com. He also has a new book out called "Wait! Don't Move to Canada: A Stay and Fight Strategy to Win Back America." I think you would like his stuff.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts